These are honestly quite easily, the most moreish things I've ever baked. Seriously that good guys!!
Plus they're actually super easy to make for grown ups and little helpers too. There is no set ingredient to put in to make them "loaded" Its basically my gooey cookie recipe mix with all your favourite chocolate treats thrown in and rather than portioned into cookies, you put the whole mixture in a lined 20x20 baking tin. Super simple seriously good food porn going on here. FYI these are perfect with a nice brew after getting pissed wet through on the dreaded autumn school run!!
115G LIGHT SOFT BROWN SUGAR
110G CASTER SUGAR
1 TSP VANILLA EXTRACT
220G SELF RAISING FLOUR
100 MILK CHOCOLATE CHIPS
100 DARK CHOCOLATE CHIPS
2 CADBURY SHARING BAGS OF CHOCOLATE
( I USED OREO BITES AND FUDGE BITES FOR ONE RECIPE, THEN WHITE CHOCOLATE SMARTIE BUTTONS AND TWIRL BITES FOR THE OTHER AS THEY ARE OUR TRIBES FAVS!)
1) CREAM TOGETHER BUTTER & SUGARS
2) ADD EGG & VANILLA AND MIX THROUGH
3) ADD FLOUR AND MIX THROUGH TO MAKE YOUR COOKIE DOUGH
4) ADD CHOCOLATE CHIPS AND MIX THROUGH YOUR DOUGH
5) ADD YOUR LOADED CHOC GOODIES AND MIX THROUGH
6) PLACE MIXTURE IN A LINED SQUARE 20X20 BAKING TIN ENSURING IT IS SPREAD RIGHT INTO CORNERS. (YOU WILL HAVE A SMALL AMOUNT OF MIXTURE LEFT OVER, SO EITHER EAT IT WITH A SPOON OR SHAPE IT INTO COOKIES TO COOK.... I ALWAYS GO FOR THE SPOON OPTION-YOLO!)
7) BAKE AT 180 DEGREES C FOR 25-30 MINUTES UNTIL GOLDEN ALL AROUND THE EDGES, THE CENTRE MAY STILL BE A BIT SOFT BUT ITS OK AS IT WILL SET ONCE COOLED BUT STILL BE A TINY BIT GOOEY. LEAVE TO COOL FULLY BEFORE PORTIONING INTO 6 RECTANGLES OR 9 SQUARES.
Welcome to my recipe page....
I have a massive sweet tooth, I'm usually the girl checking out the dessert menu in the restaurants first and fock it lifes to short!! Anyone who knows me knows I love to cook/bake so on here I'll be sharing my recipes with you guys. My staple bakes are....